Kountze, Texas

I BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM HEARTLAND AMERICA IN 2010 I THINK IT WAS A BAG OF WHEAT PENNY'S BUT NOT SURE. IT WAS 5 YEARS AGO...

NOW I GET MY BANK STATEMENT AND IT SHOWS 4/1/15 $44.98 DEBIT. I SEE FROM OTHER POST ITS A RENEWAL FEE BUT 5 FULL YEARS LATE AND I DON'T EVEN GET THESE CATALOG'S NOW. LAST 1 IV SEEN WAS 2013. MY 1ST TIME ON THERE WEBSITE WAS TODAY!

AND YET OUT OF THE BLUE I GET A CHARGE AND WHEN I CALL BOTH #'S ALL I GET IS "WHERE EXPERIENCING A HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS OR YOUR CALLING NOT IN OFFICE HOURS". IM CALLING AT 11AM AND 1PM CENTRAL TIME. TO THE BANK I GO TOMORROW AND IF I EVEN HAVE TO CHANGE MY CKN# DEBIT CRD # CHECKS AND EVEN BANKS I WILL. {QUESTION TO THE PEOPLE DOING RESEARCH B4 YOU BUY - WILL YOU BE WILLING TO CHANGE YOUR BANKS, CARDS, CHECKS 5 YEARS LATER TO SAVE ON SOMETHING NOW?

} TO *** WITH HEARTLAND AMERICA! TO *** WITH THE BBB!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

SO 2018 WITH NEW DEBT CARD, NEW SECURITY CODE, & NEW EXP DATE BECAUSE 2017 IN APRIL I HAD TO CANCEL THAT CARD DO TO BEING CHARGED FOR NO REASON. 2018 GOT CHARGED AGAIN.

I EVEN WENT TO MY BANK IN SOUR LAKE AND HAD THEM CALL IN 2017. A PURE MIRACLE SOMEONE ANSWERED. THEY HAVE ME ON RECORDING NOT TO TAKE ANY $$$$$$$$$ FROM ME AGAIN. I DO NOT AUTHORIZE ANY CHARGES FROM HEARTLAND AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NOW I SEE $44.98 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT 5/4/2018. YOU GODLESS BASTARDS I'M COMING FOR YOU!

#1320064

I DID NOT DO AS I SAID I WAS IN 2015. I DID NOT CANCEL MY BANK ACCOUNT.

SO NOW ITS 2017 AND STILL NO MAGAZINE AND CANT LOG IN ON LINE AND YET $44.98 STILL BEING TAKEN FROM MY BACK ACCOUNT EVERY YEAR SINCE 2014. I DO NOT KNOW MY MEMBER SHIP "7 YEARS AGO" CANT LOOK AT A MAGAZINE "BECAUSE IN DO NOT RECEIVE THEM OR MEMBERSHIP CARD " I CAN NOT LOG ON LINE "THEY CLAIM MY 2 EMAIL'S DO NOT EXIST EVEN THO ITS MY ONLY 2 EMAILS I'V USED SINCE THE 90'S". I'V BEEN TRYING TO CALL RANDOMLY SINCE 2015 INCLUDING TO DAY 4/24/2017 EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR AND STILL HEAR THE SAME MESSAGE THE "WHERE EXPERIENCING A HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS" AND YET NOT GOTTEN THREW. NOT ONLY HAS MY DEBIT CARD SECURITY # AND EXPRESSION DATE CHANGE BUT ALSO TEXAS STATE BANK WAS BOUGHT OUT BY BBVA BANK AND STILL THESE THIEVES STILL TAKE $ FROM ME YEARLY ON MY DEBIT CARD WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

~~~~~~ LET'S SAY THEY HAVE TAKEN SINCE 2010 $44.98. $44.98 X 7 = $314.86. NOW IS THAT WORTH A BAG OF PENNY'S I HAD TO PAY FOR TO BEGIN WITH? I'M RESEALABLE' SINCE I WAS RECEIVING CATALOGS IN 2013 ~ $44.98X4= $179.92 I SEE IN THE COMMENTS I HAVE SAVED AT LEAST 1 PERSON IN 2016.

I HOPE YOUR THE NEXT TO GET SAVED. I THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SUE BECAUSE THE STRESS HAS REACHED "I WANT TO MURDER AN EMPLOYEE" LEVEL ...OW THAT'S RIGHT CAN'T GET A HOLD OF ONE....NORE WOULD HEARTLAND AMERICA CARE JUGGING FROM THAR INDEED .COM EMPLOYEE REVIEWS.

Surprise, Arizona, United States #1130937

After reading the complaints, I drew my credit card account down to 20 dollars! I am changing cards tomorrow at my bank. Years ago Heartland America was a reputable company, but not anymore!