Kountze, Texas

I BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM HEARTLAND AMERICA IN 2010 I THINK IT WAS A BAG OF WHEAT PENNY'S BUT NOT SURE.IT WAS 5 YEARS AGO...

NOW I GET MY BANK STATEMENT AND IT SHOWS 4/1/15 $44.98 DEBIT. I SEE FROM OTHER POST ITS A RENEWAL FEE BUT 5 FULL YEARS LATE AND I DON'T EVEN GET THESE CATALOG'S NOW. LAST 1 IV SEEN WAS 2013. MY 1ST TIME ON THERE WEBSITE WAS TODAY!

AND YET OUT OF THE BLUE I GET A CHARGE AND WHEN I CALL BOTH #'S ALL I GET IS "WHERE EXPERIENCING A HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS OR YOUR CALLING NOT IN OFFICE HOURS". IM CALLING AT 11AM AND 1PM CENTRAL TIME. TO THE BANK I GO TOMORROW AND IF I EVEN HAVE TO CHANGE MY CKN# DEBIT CRD # CHECKS AND EVEN BANKS I WILL. {QUESTION TO THE PEOPLE DOING RESEARCH B4 YOU BUY - WILL YOU BE WILLING TO CHANGE YOUR BANKS, CARDS, CHECKS 5 YEARS LATER TO SAVE ON SOMETHING NOW?

} TO *** WITH HEARTLAND AMERICA!TO *** WITH THE BBB!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Heartland America. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Heartland America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Heartland America to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1320064

I DID NOT DO AS I SAID I WAS IN 2015.I DID NOT CANCEL MY BANK ACCOUNT.

SO NOW ITS 2017 AND STILL NO MAGAZINE AND CANT LOG IN ON LINE AND YET $44.98 STILL BEING TAKEN FROM MY BACK ACCOUNT EVERY YEAR SINCE 2014. I DO NOT KNOW MY MEMBER SHIP "7 YEARS AGO" CANT LOOK AT A MAGAZINE "BECAUSE IN DO NOT RECEIVE THEM OR MEMBERSHIP CARD " I CAN NOT LOG ON LINE "THEY CLAIM MY 2 EMAIL'S DO NOT EXIST EVEN THO ITS MY ONLY 2 EMAILS I'V USED SINCE THE 90'S". I'V BEEN TRYING TO CALL RANDOMLY SINCE 2015 INCLUDING TO DAY 4/24/2017 EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR AND STILL HEAR THE SAME MESSAGE THE "WHERE EXPERIENCING A HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS" AND YET NOT GOTTEN THREW. NOT ONLY HAS MY DEBIT CARD SECURITY # AND EXPRESSION DATE CHANGE BUT ALSO TEXAS STATE BANK WAS BOUGHT OUT BY BBVA BANK AND STILL THESE THIEVES STILL TAKE $ FROM ME YEARLY ON MY DEBIT CARD WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

~~~~~~ LET'S SAY THEY HAVE TAKEN SINCE 2010 $44.98. $44.98 X 7 = $314.86. NOW IS THAT WORTH A BAG OF PENNY'S I HAD TO PAY FOR TO BEGIN WITH? I'M RESEALABLE' SINCE I WAS RECEIVING CATALOGS IN 2013 ~ $44.98X4= $179.92 I SEE IN THE COMMENTS I HAVE SAVED AT LEAST 1 PERSON IN 2016.

I HOPE YOUR THE NEXT TO GET SAVED.I THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SUE BECAUSE THE STRESS HAS REACHED "I WANT TO MURDER AN EMPLOYEE" LEVEL ...OW THAT'S RIGHT CAN'T GET A HOLD OF ONE....NORE WOULD HEARTLAND AMERICA CARE JUGGING FROM THAR INDEED .COM EMPLOYEE REVIEWS.

Surprise, Arizona, United States #1130937

After reading the complaints, I drew my credit card account down to 20 dollars! I am changing cards tomorrow at my bank. Years ago Heartland America was a reputable company, but not anymore!