4.0
Layout of Store

I have never called Heartland America to either ask about a product or something I ordered.

Every person that I have ever spoke with were RUDE and with a monotone voice. Even supervisors are very unfriendly and act like YOU are bothering THEM.

WHY is everyone rude that works there? Is being a total A-HOLE a requirement to be employed there?

I am not asking for anyone to roll out the red carpet for me when I call - I just want some basic, human decency. It is not that hard to do and not much to ask.

I just don't get these people. I have been ordering since the Damark International days - twenty years ago! It's not right to be treated by a "customer service" rep that clearly does not want to be there answering the phone. Get another job if you don't like it.

There have been a few times where I considered flying into MSP, driving over to Chaska and kick someone's a$$ at this company.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of a product or service from Heartland America. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Heartland America to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude customer service reps. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Heartland America for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Heartland America?

Comments